Colorado Housing and Finance Authority
CHFA strengthens Colorado by investing in affordable housing and community development. We offer financial resources to strengthen homeownership, affordable rental housing, and businesses.
Our participating lenders and community partners help us deploy our resources statewide. Together with our partners, CHFA has invested more than $11.8 billion in Colorado's economy. These resources have helped:
* 88,695 Colorado homebuyers achieve homeownership;
* 106,809 households attend homebuyer education classes held statewide;
* 60,513 affordable rental housing units be developed or preserved; and
* 4,081 business access capital to support 54,448 jobs.
CHFA's work revitalizes neighborhoods and creates jobs. We believe everyone in Colorado should have the opportunity for housing stability and economic prosperity.
Whom to Contact
- Elfriede LeichtBusiness Development SpecialistPhone: (303) 297-7306